Find of the Day: The Must-Have Mesh Top ($40.50) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Must-Have Mesh Top ($40.50)

Alright guys, if today's find looks familiar, it's because I wore it to Kusama a while back - click here if you missed the post and want to see pics of a kickass art exhibition.  I know it's pricier than my normal find, but it's seriously worth every penny.  For $40 (originally $58), you're getting a bamf top that you'll get crazy wear out of.  It's made of partially-lined mesh so I recommend wearing it with a bralette like I did below.
Another cool feature includes split-sides!  In addition to wearing this with pants, you can pair it with a dress and cuff the sleeves for a cool summery look.  If it's cold where you're at, simply throw on a sweater on top for a badass layering effect.  Made of 100% polyester, this piece fits true to size!  I got a US size 4, and it fits me perfectly.  Available for purchase here online at Asos!
Now onto my bag!  I don't know if you guys remember, but I shared my NY recap with y'all here a few weeks ago - click here for part 1 and here for part 2.  I mentioned that I stopped by Violet Ray's showroom and picked up a few goodies to feature soooo here's bag no. 2!  I styled bag no. 1 here not too long ago.

I'm obsessed with mini-everything right now - the last VR piece I showcased was an adorable backpack as well.  I really can't recommend them enough - their pieces ooze quality, and just LOOK at how adorable the detailing is.  I mean, there's a freakin' hashtag keychain - how cute is that? Available in stores at Ross for those of you interested.

Top:  Asos ($40.50) || Bralette:  Gentle Fawn || Pants:  Kohl's || Bag:  Violet Ray || Shoes:  Guilty Shoes
Photos shot by the amazing Sung Shin.

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I really like the backpack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your awesome outfit, love your blog as well. Thank you for sharing, you look gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you put this outfit together! I need that mesh shirt and jeans in my life! LOL so edgy looking! Love it!

    ~ xo, Veronica ~ ohyesitsv.com

    ReplyDelete