Find of the Day: The Frill Tank ($15.50) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Frill Tank ($15.50)

Sharing yet another fabulous find with you guys today on SS!  This adorable tank top is currently available on ASOS for $15.50 (it was originally $38).  Made of a stretchy woven fabric, this top's super flattering and comfortable.  If you're a fan of frills, this tank is an absolute must-have.  I'm wearing a size 4, and it fits me perfectly.  I'd say it's roughly equivalent to a US small.  FYI:  European sizing is different so make sure you double check your measurements, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
For today's OOTD, I paired the aforementioned tank with fun skinnies! I don't know if you guys remember, but I covered Joe's Jeans' Denim event a while back on SS.  They had a bunch of different DIY options available (ripping, embroidering, etc.), but I just went with paint for funsies.  What do you guys think of them - yah or nah?  Would you wear these jeans?
Other cute frilly options for your browsing pleasure:
Jeans:  c/o Joe's Jeans || Top:  ASOS ($15.50) || Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet || Bag:  Chanel
Shot by the fabulous Sung Shin.

3 comments

  1. Cute top, nicely matched with the jacket, but the jeans and shoes are killers -- M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those denims
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jean design is unique. I personally wouldn't wear it, but it looks awesome on you! Love the whole outfit. Great post as always. :)

    ReplyDelete